John Cena has a rigid beauty regime

latestnews1947Wrestler and actor John Cena has rated his skincare routine a "seven and a half out of ten", because he spends a lot of time inspecting the "fine lines "on his face and manscaping.

"I'm constantly trying to stay up on fine lines in my skin and that stuff, so I'm a lot more grooming-centric than you would realize. My routine is a lot more than you would think -- I'd say it's a strong seven and a half out of 10," reports people.com.

The "Trainwreck" actor, who appeared in the production alongside comedian Amy Schumer, said that he is "grooming-centric" and will often carry out a full body hair removal, which takes one hour to 30 minutes, to ensure he is "completely man-scaped from head to toe".
John Cena has a rigid beauty regime


Speaking about his intense ablutions, he said: "I'm completely man-scaped from head to toe -- from the ears down -- so that takes a bit of time. If I'm pretty, pretty quick with it, I'd say it takes a half hour, but sometimes it's probably an hour. A lot of shaving cream and a very good razor -- and time. I have a lot of surface area to cover.

"The skin is always smooth. I've gravitated towards Gillette products my entire life. They do a great job at what they do and they're a great leader in the field."

Although Cena takes a lot of time out of his busy work schedule to ensure he is hair-free, he says he feels "uncomfortable" when the hairs start sprouting back again.

He said: "It's something that I started, and the first time you man-scape yourself and it starts to grow back, it is so uncomfortable, so I just kept doing it."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freindship Day 2017

200 Indian students marooned in Houston floods

Parrikar wins Panaji bypoll