Tyler Posey's new girlfriend is 'extremely talented'

latestnews1947: Actor Tyler Posey says his mysterious new girlfriend is "extremely talented and a great person".

The 25-year-old, who dated actress Bella Thorne for several months in 2016, says he feels inspired by his new love interest, but has remained tight-lipped about her identity, reports usmagazine.com.

Tyler Posey's new girlfriend is 'extremely talented'




"I really admire her. I think she's extremely talented and a great person. I'm inspired by her a lot and she intimidates me sometimes, which I'm not really used to," Posey said.

"I'm nervous right now talking about it. She's beautiful, really cool, has a lot of my same interests. Yeah, I could go on about that, too," he added.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freindship Day 2017

200 Indian students marooned in Houston floods

Dont worry about violence in other states, Kerala BJP tells CPI-M, Congress